Header Only - DO NOT REMOVE - Extreme Networks

Does 95624 Part number called "Managed Cloud WiFi" mean?

Userlevel 2
Hi community,

Could somebody let me know the 95624 part number mean?

I do not find it in any guide document.

Is it used for cloud subscription?

Thank in advance.

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi,

This part number is for the PartnerWorks Cloud - Not ExtremeCloud.
PartnerWorks Cloud is a solution that allows Partners to offer hosted Cloud-managed APs to their customers from their own datacenter.

Best,

Thomas.
Userlevel 2
Thomas Borrel wrote:

Hi,

This part number is for the PartnerWorks Cloud - Not ExtremeCloud.
PartnerWorks Cloud is a solution that allows Partners to offer hosted Cloud-managed APs to their customers from their own datacenter.

Best,

Thomas.

Hi Thomas,

Could you explain more detail about this, the role of Extreme Networks in this case for supporting customer via partner ?

Does it mean partner must have Wireless controller in their datacenter?
Userlevel 7
If you order CS-WLANROW9 you get..
- 2x license for a V2110
- full Extreme Management Center (NMS-ADV-U) license plus another one for lab use
- IA-ES-12K license = 12k user license for Extreme Control

This bundle costs (about) nothing but instead you pay a anual fee per Access Point.

You'd install the VMs whereever you want..... i.e. customers ESXi or partners ESXi.

-Ron
Userlevel 2
Ron wrote:

- 2x license for a V2110
- full Extreme Management Center (NMS-ADV-U) license plus another one for lab use

This bundle costs (about) nothing but instead you pay a anual fee per Access Point.

You'd install the VMs whereever you want..... i.e. customers ESXi or partners ESXi.

-Ron

Hi Ronald,

Thank you, but WS-REG9P-ROW is a product part number, not a service part number?

How does it associate with 95624 part number?
Userlevel 7
Ron wrote:

- 2x license for a V2110

-Ron

I think that 95624 is the anual service fee per AP for the product number CS-WLANROW9.
Userlevel 7
Ron wrote:

- 2x license for a V2110

-Ron

Sorry wrong PN# in the first post - it's CS-WLANROW9 for the Cloud solution.
I've changed it now in the post.
Userlevel 2
Ron wrote:

- 2x license for a V2110

-Ron

Thank you so much, Ronald.