Solved

Aerohive SR2208P unable to add to Connect Portal

• 10 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi team, I have an SR2208P, and I’m not able to add to a Connect portal.

The s/n is 22081604160545

Thanks!

(SW-NG) #show hivemanager status 

............................................... .......................................

HiveAgent Status............................... CONNECTED TO HIVEMANAGER

HiveAgent Version.............................. 1.1.31.0

HiveAgent Last Onboard Time.................... 09:39:16 01 10 2021 UTC

HiveAgent Debug................................ ON

HiveAgent Source Interface..................... DEFAULT

HiveAgent HTTP Proxy........................... -

............................................... .......................................

HiveAgent Association Method................... REDIRECTOR

HiveAgent Association Url...................... https://ie.extremecloudiq.com/hac-webapp/rest/v1/association

HiveAgent Poll URL............................. https://ie.extremecloudiq.com/hac-webapp/rest/v1/poll/22081604160545

HiveAgent Redirector FQDN...................... cloud-rd.aerohive.com

icon

Best answer by Sam Pirok 11 January 2021, 15:25

Thank you for that error message. I would usually be able to help with that error, but unfortunately I can’t access the records I’d need to when it comes to SR22xx or SR23xx switches. For these devices, you would need to open a support case to request that the old record be removed for this device. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful here, but if you can let me know the case number I will keep an eye on the case and help out where I can to make sure things go smoothly from there. 

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Do you get an error message when you try to add that device?

Hi Sam, thanks for replay.

22081604160545 Device already onboarded

The question is where?  I still have a legacy aerohive hivemanager, but of course (this sw is not supported) in this hivemanger and in the related legagy redirectory there isn’t. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 5

Thank you for that error message. I would usually be able to help with that error, but unfortunately I can’t access the records I’d need to when it comes to SR22xx or SR23xx switches. For these devices, you would need to open a support case to request that the old record be removed for this device. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful here, but if you can let me know the case number I will keep an eye on the case and help out where I can to make sure things go smoothly from there. 

Thanks Sam, really appreciate your message!