Solved

Monitoring Unassociated Clients missing on one AP

• 30 July 2021
  • 4 replies

We have 47 APs. All have the same policy. I just noticed yesterday that one AP does not have the blue icon for Monitoring Unassociated Clients. I re-pushed the policy to it, rebooted, etc, still doesn’t show it. Why would that be?

icon

Best answer by bnolen 2 August 2021, 19:49

Thank you for the reply!

Through your questions, I was able to see that this one for some reason had the Enable Presence Analytics disabled at the AP level (Under Configuration, Interface Settings, Wireless Interfaces).

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Thanks for that screen shot! Could you tell us what model APs you’re working with (working and non-working), what firmware versions you’re using (again on a working and non-working AP)?

Also, do you see that icon missing on a second browser?

Finally, would you be able to clear your browser cache and cookies, log out of XIQ, log back in, and see if the icon is still missing? 

Userlevel 7

Also, could you confirm if the working and non-working APs are using the same radio profile? 

Thank you for the reply!

Through your questions, I was able to see that this one for some reason had the Enable Presence Analytics disabled at the AP level (Under Configuration, Interface Settings, Wireless Interfaces).

Userlevel 7

Glad it was an easy fix! Thanks for letting us know the resolution!