I need your help here.
We have two identical devices which services one application.
2x G3-Series with 6.61.xxx
- active node
- server are connected at this device with a single link
- hot standby if Device-A fail
- same config as Device-A (except IP, hostname)
- active uplinks
- no connected server
In case that Switch-A fails, all cables are switched to Switch-B manually.
This means, that if we do any configuration change on Switch-A, we also have to do this on Switch-B to keep our redundancy working.
My question is, if NetSight is able to either
- send out a notification if any configuration change is done on Switch-A
- or compare the latest config of Switch-A and Switch-B automatically
thanks for your help in advance