EMC maps - no style / draw wall option

Userlevel 7
I'm running EMC 7.0.6.27 with a valid NMS-ADV-U license but don't see the option to draw walls.

The map proberties are set to floorplan, custom and I've selected edit but there is no style option as mentioned in the online help.

I haven't played with the draw wall map function for a while so might be that I'm doing something wrong.

-Ron

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Hello Ron,

I may have an answer for you on this, because I had this same issue. Click File > Properties. Then change your Map Type to Floorplan, and your Environment to Custom. Then Save, and you should get some controls there.
Userlevel 2
Use the drop down where it says select items. The drawing tools are there.
Userlevel 7
Rich Upshaw wrote:

There is no draw wall option in select items - as per the online help the style option should be right beside the select item pull down but there is nothing in my case.....

Userlevel 2
Rich Upshaw wrote:

Try a different browser. Could be that.

Userlevel 5
Rich Upshaw wrote:

Ron, what do you see when you click "Select Items"? You should be able to click "line" or "square" or something. In fact, you should be doing that before Style or Wall shows up, which is odd.

Is this perhaps a browser bug? Could you try using IE/Chrome/Firefox/etc?
Userlevel 7
Rich Upshaw wrote:

LOL, you are right, if I select one from the select items list I've the style option available.

Thanks a lot....