ExtremeControl 7.0 early release list

Show first post

56 replies

Userlevel 7
Thanks for the release notes.

I've another question in regards to the v6->V7 upgrade license.

As soon as V7 is released could we load the upgrade license via the license portal.
I'd like to have all my licenses in one place (=license portal) and not search in my emails for the right key that I've rx from the GTAC.

-Ron
Userlevel 6

As soon as V7 is released could we load the upgrade license via the license portal.
I'd like to have all my licenses in one place (=license portal) and not search in my emails for the right key that I've rx from the GTAC.

-Ron
Can you check your portal? The license is regenerated from the old license. It should reflect the new license.
Userlevel 7

-Ron
Thanks, I wasn't aware that the GTAC changes my pre-v7 license directly in the system.

Why is the process different to how it's done for ExtremeWireless = request a upgrade license and get a new entitlement ID -> generate a new key on the license portal.

Might be that I'm over-organized but I like to have all my current and old keys available on the portal.
Mike, could you add me to the list? Thanks!
Userlevel 6
Mike, could you add me to the list? Thanks!
Steven, you should be able to see the download now.
Userlevel 7
Congratulation - looks like the offical V7 is now released.

So we'd finally chat about the things that we like and dislike :-)

I like the new version a lot and plan to upgrade some customer installation ASAP with the new 7.0.3.11 load.

Keep up the good work.

Wish u all a great week,
Ron