Header Only - DO NOT REMOVE - Extreme Networks

netsight_appliance_64bit.6.3.0.168.ova not work access to the Web console after installation .

Userlevel 1
I've done seven facilities in 3 different vmware appliance servers but can not open the web session and reviewing the list of ports are not available on 8080 and 8083 , 8084 .

when running on the server the command netstat -an | grep -i LISTEN sample having only few ports open , you can see the image.

14 replies

Userlevel 4
I had posted the wrong info for you. Im sorry for that. I do believe I have an answer for that one too. Ill be right back with that
Userlevel 4
Here you go, try this.

code:

sudo iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 8080 -j ACCEPT

code:

sudo iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 8443 -j ACCEPT

Let me know if this helps

[/code]
Userlevel 4
Here you go, try this.
code:

sudo iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 8080 -j ACCEPT

code:

sudo iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 8443 -j ACCEPT

Let me know if this helps.
Userlevel 4
youll have to remove the break symbols out. I dont know why it keeps adding them
Userlevel 7
Joseph Burnsworth wrote:

youll have to remove the break symbols out. I dont know why it keeps adding them

Welcome to The Hub!
Formatting with code and pre tags can be weird here. I went ahead and fixed that post for you 🙂
Userlevel 4
Joseph Burnsworth wrote:

Thank you
Userlevel 1
I'll try and tell you
Thks
[/code]
Userlevel 1
don´t work with this command.
Userlevel 4
The command didn't work or the command didn't fix it? I was able ro replicate the issue and it resolved it
Userlevel 1
the command was not run
Userlevel 1
Jairo Rojas Herrera wrote:

the command was not run

Userlevel 1

the command was not run

Userlevel 4

the command was not run

ok, try this one.

/usr/postinstall/dnetconfig

This will take you through the network config again. Accept the defaults shown (It is what is already configured) and then restart with this line

shutdown -r now

try this and let me know
Userlevel 4
Did you happen to get this working?