network performance data is unavailable in OneView

Userlevel 4
For some reason OneView will not collect data about Network and Application performance.

When I look at the impact analsys and put the mouse on that field I see the message:

This data is unavailable or unlicensed.

How to solve this ?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Could you tell us the version and the license option that is installed (i.e. base, nms, advanced).
Userlevel 4
Ron wrote:

Could you tell us the version and the license option that is installed (i.e. base, nms, advanced).

8.1.2.59 with NMS-ADV-100
Userlevel 7
On the other hand I've just checked my lab setup and see the same result.
8.1.2.59 with NMS-ADV-U, WLAN Analytics running.
Userlevel 6
Johan,
Are you even using Application Analytics? This could just speak to the Engine being down, or having no data. The whole window there is more useful for review.

If you go to Analytics->Application Flows, does it show you data there, and is it recent?

What devices are you using for analytics sources? PV-FC-180, Identifi Wireless, Application Telemetry?
Userlevel 4
Mike Thomas wrote:

Johan,
Are you even using Application Analytics? This could just speak to the Engine being down, or having no data. The whole window there is more useful for review.

If you go to Analytics->Application Flows, does it show you data there, and is it recent?

What devices are you using for analytics sources? PV-FC-180, Identifi Wireless, Application Telemetry?

Mike,

The data I see is recent.

At this moment I use Identifi Wireless.
Userlevel 6
Mike Thomas wrote:

Johan,

Hi Johan, does the application flows show response times for the WLAN?
Userlevel 4
Mike Thomas wrote:

Johan,

Yes, in the application flows the response times are shown
Userlevel 4
Mike Thomas wrote:

Johan,

Mike, any idee how to solve this?
Userlevel 6
Mike Thomas wrote:

Johan,

Johan, best to open up a ticket. The answer is not obvious.
Userlevel 4
Mike Thomas wrote:

Johan,

oke
Userlevel 4
problem solved.

Userlevel 7
Johan Hendrikx wrote:

problem solved.

Thanks for the update Johan!