Header Only - DO NOT REMOVE - Extreme Networks
Question

Schedule archive failed with error message Serial Number changed from 1506N-xxxxx to .

Userlevel 2
Hi everybody,

I have a schedule archive for about 100 devices. Some of them are going well and several switches failed sometime with below error message " file not found" and the description is "Serial Number changed from 1506N-xxxxx to . "
Please advise if any!

Regards,
Husam

Note: Admin edit on serial number.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
What version of netsight are you running? A lot of these issues have been fixed in the later versions.
Userlevel 2
Stephen Williams wrote:

What version of netsight are you running? A lot of these issues have been fixed in the later versions.

Hi,

I am using version 6.3.0.162. Should I upgrade it?

Thanks,
Husam
Userlevel 3
Stephen Williams wrote:

There was a fix in build 6.3.0.142 for archive issues, but I could not find any additional fixes in a newer version than what you are using. Have you tried deleting the device from inventory and re-adding it and archive again?
Userlevel 2
Stephen Williams wrote:

Yes I did but same issue for some devices
Userlevel 7
Hi Husam,
Do you still need assistance with this issue?
Userlevel 2
Drew C. wrote:

Hi Husam,

Yes please!
Userlevel 7
Drew C. wrote:

Hi Husam,

At this point, I believe it will be best if you can open a case. Feel free to reference this thread in the ticket if that's what you decide to do.