Extreme Networks Promotion Enables Customers to Easily and Efficiently Transition from Legacy Switches to New High-Performance Mobility and Cloud-Enabled Platforms
Trade In, Trade Up Promotion Underscores the Company's Commitment to Delivering Flexible Network Platforms to Support Software-Led Solutions
SAN JOSE, Calif., Dec. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR) today announced its Trade In, Trade Up promotion, a limited-time offer where customers can exchange eligible legacy Extreme or Enterasys-branded switches for credit towards the company's latest high-performance mobility and cloud-enabled switching platforms. This promotion supports the company's commitment to transitioning customers to industry-leading software-led networking solutions built on leading, high-performance switching platforms and is part of the company's broader initiative to enable customers to better support the mobile enterprise. The promotion was introduced on December 1, 2015 and is valid through June 30, 2016.
Extreme's versatile portfolio of standalone and stackable switching solutions provides a range of features, form-factors and port densities to meet its customers' data center to wireless edge needs. Customers will be able to upgrade existing switching infrastructure to future proof their enterprises, support BYOD initiatives and enable the mobile workforce. Upgrading to the latest ExtremeSwitching, ExtremeWireless and ExtremeControl solutions allows customers to address their business needs.
- ExtremeSwitching - Summit X150, X250, X350, X450 and X650 switches are eligible for trade in for this offer. The promotion also applies to the Enterasys-branded A2, B2, B3, C2 and C3 switches.
- In addition to providing an upgrade path to the latest switching technology, the promotion also includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty for most new Summit and B/C Series switches.
- ExtremeSwitching solutions integrate seamlessly with all ExtremeWireless access points, including the company's latest 802.11ac Wave2 APs, and the ExtremeControl management suite to provide end-to-end visibility and control of all applications across the wired and wireless infrastructure.
- To take advantage of this offer, customers can contact their authorized Extreme Networks solution provider for more information, visit the Extreme Networks website or contact the company directly at email@example.com. The details of this promotion, and related terms and conditions associated thereto, are further defined on the Extreme Networks website.
Bob Gault, Executive Vice President of Worldwide Sales, Services, and Channels, Extreme Networks
"With our Trade In, Trade Up program, we're rewarding customers who have been using Extreme's solutions and want our latest, best-in-class technology. Customer service and loyalty are top priorities for us and we consistently strive to deliver the best incentives and benefits to every company deploying an Extreme Networks solution. Given the rate at which technology is evolving, it's crucial that we're not only developing top-tier products, but also making them easily available to our customers."
Brad McCain, Sr. Director Sales, Data Solutions, Carousel Industries
"Our longstanding relationship with Extreme Networks has been built around the company's leading software-driven solutions and exceptional customer service programs. The introduction of the Trade In, Trade Up promotion will enable us to better serve our customers as we continue to look at new ways to work together and promote growth. We look forward to continuing our work with Extreme Networks in the future."
- Trade In, Trade Up promotion page
- ExtremeSwitching Solutions
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) delivers software-driven networking solutions that help IT departments everywhere deliver the ultimate business outcome: stronger connections with customers, partners and employees. Wired to wireless, desktop to datacenter, we go to extreme measures for our 20,000-plus customers in more than 80 countries, delivering 100% insourced support to organizations large and small, including some of the world's leading names in business, education, government, healthcare, manufacturing and hospitality. Founded in 1996, Extreme is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit Extreme's website or call 1-888-257-3000.
Extreme Networks, the Extreme Networks logo, ExtremeWireless, ExtremeSwitching, ExtremeControl and ExtremeAnalytics are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Extreme Networks, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters set forth in this press release, including without limitation statements as to the features, performance, and benefits of Extreme Networks products, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date. Because such statements deal with future events, they are subject to risks and uncertainties, including network design and actual results of use of the product in different environments. We undertake no obligation to update the forward-looking information in this release. Other important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are contained in the Company's 10-Qs and 10-Ks that are on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission. http://www.sec.gov/.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140602/93419
SOURCE Extreme Networks, Inc.