I'm trying to read LLDP MIB from Summit X440-8t. As written in the user guide, this switch supports IEEE 802.1AB(LLDP-MIB). I can even show lldp neigbhors info correctly as shown below.
* X440-8t.4 # show lldp neighbors
Port Neighbor Chassis ID Neighbor Port ID TTL Age
1 00:04:96:83:6F:AB 7 120 10
NOTE: The Chassis ID and/or Port ID might be truncated to fit the screen.
Now I try to read "lldpV2LocChassisId" MIB object(LLDP-2009) whose OID is 188.8.131.52.802.1.1.13.184.108.40.206, see here
. But there is any error:
* X440-8t.6 # show snmp get 220.127.116.11.802.1.1.13.18.104.22.168
org.111.2.802.1.1.13.22.214.171.124 = NO_SUCH_OBJECT_EXCEPTION
Now I try to read "lldpLocChassisId" MIB object(LLDP-2005) whose OID is 1.0.8802.1.1.2.126.96.36.199, see here
. And now it's fine:
* X440-8t.7 # show snmp get 1.0.8802.1.1.2.188.8.131.52
iso.0.8802.1.1.2.184.108.40.206 = 00 04 96 97 c2 6f
My ExtremeXOS version is 220.127.116.11 as shown below:
X440-8t.8 # show version
Switch : 800469-00-11 1351N-44427 Rev 11.0 BootROM: 18.104.22.168 IMG: 15.3.1.
PSU-1 : Internal Power Supply
Image : ExtremeXOS version 22.214.171.124 v1531b4-patch1-19 by release-manager
on Fri Sep 20 14:57:37 EDT 2013
BootROM : 126.96.36.199
Diagnostics : 5.10
So my question is:
1. Is it true that LLDP version 2 (2009) is not supported on ExtremeXOS version 188.8.131.52?
2. Is there any newer ExtremeXOS version that supports the newer version of LLDP (2009) so that I can upgrade?
Thanks in advance!