Rehost license

Hi team, I've a Summit X450 that was freezeed. I've bought a new one refurbished.
My support was expired some years ago.

I need to move the license from the old one switch to the new one.

Is there a procedure that I can use by myself to move it or some other way to make it?

Thanks a lot in advance for any answer.

3 replies

Userlevel 5

You need to talk to GTAC to move a license from one switch to another.

Thanks, Bill.
But do you know if the GTAC could help me also without an active contract?

Thanks in advance for your answer.
Userlevel 5
They should as you are just trying to change a license from one switch to another... So long as it is the same model.