Traffic Issue inside newly created VLAN

Show first post

33 replies

Userlevel 4
I would create an ACL to count ICMP Replies and apply to both PC ports. That would help to confirm if both PC are replying the ICMP Requests.
so, now you are able to ping?
I would create an ACL to count ICMP Replies and apply to both PC ports. That would help to confirm if both PC are replying the ICMP Requests.
I'm able to ping the Primary IP of the VLAN but not the other PC on the VLAN
Userlevel 4
what you see if you issue from pc
arp -a 10.193.150.1
arp -a 10.193.150.51

also are 10.193.150.50 and 51 pingable from extreme? I mean at this exact moment
Interface: 10.193.150.50 --- 0xa Internet Address Physical Address Type
10.193.150.1 00-04-96-98-56-ea dynamic

C:\WINDOWS\system32>arp -a 10.193.150.51

Interface: 10.193.150.50 --- 0xa
Internet Address Physical Address Type
10.193.150.51 f4-4d-30-69-f0-d1 dynamic

From the switch I cannot ping my PC's
Userlevel 4
so this is a firewall issue now
vlan works properly at this time, also 10.193.150.1 should be pingable from both PCs
Windows firewall is disabled on both PC's via Group Policy, Yes 150.1 is pingable from both PC's
Userlevel 4
well, it is not then.
You may manually enable ping respond from admin cmd:

netsh
firewall
set icmpsetting 8 ENABLE
Wow, alright that worked.