- rx and tx flow control has been disabled on all ports.
- Each ports is configured for Data and Voice, with PC's hanging off phones.
- The port utilisation is negligible.
- Mirco bursts not suspected
- QoS configured for voice using only QP3 & QP6 via IPTOS examination (QosMonitor is showing it working ok)
So my question is if there is via EMS a means to see what packets are being dropped, perhaps that might give me a clue as to the problem.
If you have any other ideas that would be great.
Many thanks in advance.