Please provide a screenshot of "show sharing detail".
You can use L3_L4 for deepest inspection of packets to try and get a better share. From my experience you don't get a great share from IPTV type streams between two routers as the macs and such for each are the same on both sides. Port is not a good way to do traffic balancing. This has been the biggest reason for use in our ISP metro network to move from 4x10 lag ports to 100 gig interfaces and 870's ... Even the l3_l4 lags we had big internet users connecting their core router to ours and could generate flows at 5 or 6 gigs pushing a single ten gig interface in a lag group into the 90% usage range and the other 3 would be at 10% ... Just remember the more individual macs and flows you have the better the traffic will be spread across the lag group...
So if there is a 2 port share and you have 2 sets of source and destination macs one set would be on one port and the next set would be on the other port.
Already have an account? Login
No account yet? Create an account
Enter your username or e-mail address to receive an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
Sorry, we're still checking this file's contents to make sure it's safe to download. Please try again in a few minutes.
Sorry, our virus scanner detected that this file isn't safe to download.
We use 3 different kinds of cookies. You can choose which cookies you want to accept. We need basic cookies to make this site work, therefore these are the minimum you can select. Learn more about our cookies.