please, let me know whether goals below are possible or not and answer some of my questions:
1) I would like to create NAC authorization portal for desktop and mobile users like this (I mean - exactly the same):
2) I would like to authorize Internet access for wired and wireless (V2110) users using their AD credentials (so, NAC has to get AD account information from several domains)
3) I would like to see AD account names for authorized users in Netsight > Control > Endpoints (like OS type and version data)
4) I would like to send these usernames to Fortigate FG-600 and get all possible benefits from Extreme&Fortinet integration
Is it all possible?
My questions are:
1) Are there any separated or combined step-by-step manuals for all goals above? Please, share them!
2) How to make wired users get authenticated through NAC? For wireless I just set in V2110: VNS > WLAN Services > Auth & Acct > Mode: Authentication type External and set Redirection URL, but how about wired users?
3) How could I make NAC to authorize AD users account in several domains?
4) And the most difficult question: how could I make Netsight NAC to send usernames in Fortigate? I want get benefits described by Kurt Semba here: https://community.extremenetworks.com/extreme/topics/does-extreme-still-have-technological-partnersh...
I had already bought all the hardware - there are about 100 Summits + Netsight + NAC + V2110 + 100APs + Fortigate FG-600.
At the moment authorization portal is on FG-600. It gets user names but, I want to see them in Netsight!
Many thanks in advance,