Premier License

  • 25 February 2021
  • 2 replies

A few years back I purchased several VSP switches along with Premier Licenses. Since that time I have had to RMA a few of these switches and now realize that I no longer have the Premier Licenses, they went away with the dead switch.  How can I get replacement licenses?  I can’t seem to find any info on PLDS since the Extreme takeover.  Any help would be appreciated.

2 replies

Userlevel 5

You are not the first, nor will be the last person to do this.  

I would open a ticket with GTAC and reference the old RMA cases.  And as a courtesy I would reach out to your local Sale team and let them know.


If its the PLDS license (Digital License) it will help GTAC immensely if you have a reference of the original Purchase Order.  Someone “should” be able to find the LACs from the order info. 


If it the older license that came in the envelope.  You will need the LACs off the envelop.






Userlevel 2

Paul is correct - you need to work through GTAC and provide as much proof of ownership as you possibly can.