Header Only - DO NOT REMOVE - Extreme Networks
Solved

mib file for cpu and memory utilization of vsp 7k and 9k

• 19 August 2019
  • 11 replies

Hi team,

We need mib file for cpu and memory utilization of vsp 7254 and vsp 9012.

Regards,
Dileep
icon

Best answer by Drew C. 16 October 2019, 00:22

Hi Dileep, please open a case if this is urgent enough for you to post the same thing repeatedly.

I’ve replaced the two files mentioned above by@Dilraj Singh Khalsa with new versions that should compile properly. If you continue to have trouble, let us know specifially which file didn’t work and go ahead and download the MIB ZIP file for your product and version instead.

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi Dileep,

For VSP 7200: https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrDownloadDetail?id=a412T000000BMRhQAO

For VSP 9K: https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrDownloadDetail?id=a4134000000g4TyAAI

DILRAJ
Hi Dilraj,

Shared file is single file one for 7k and one for 9k,

Which for cpu utilization and which for memory utilization.

Regards,
Dileep
Hi Dilraj,

I think you shared complete mib file one for 7k and one for 9k,

Can i get saprate mib file for cpu utilization and memory utilization of both vsp boxes 7k and 9k.

Regards,
Dileep
Hi Dilraj,

Pls help to get the same.

Regards,
Dileep
Userlevel 2
Hi Dileep,

There is no separate MIB files for CPU or memory utilization. You need to download the complete tree and poll for the specific IOD as required.

DILRAJ
Hi Dilraj,

shared MIB file is showing some error while parsing the same, kindly check and shared corrected mib file for CPU & Memory Utilization of both boxes VSP 9k and VSP 7200.

Regards,
Dileep
Hi team,

Kindly update...

Regards,
Hi Dilraj/team,

Pls update on it we need to share the same to concern team, they are waiting.

Regards,
Dileep
Hi team,

kindly update on it.

Regards,
Dileep
Hi Team,

Pls Update on it.

Regards,
Dileep
Userlevel 7

Hi Dileep, please open a case if this is urgent enough for you to post the same thing repeatedly.

I’ve replaced the two files mentioned above by@Dilraj Singh Khalsa with new versions that should compile properly. If you continue to have trouble, let us know specifially which file didn’t work and go ahead and download the MIB ZIP file for your product and version instead.