Virtual Lab Fabric Connect

Show first post

30 replies

Thanks a lot Drew! You are the man :)
I've tried the whole setup using vmware player and I had some problems - i'm thinking the vix API didn't worked as expected. In the end I've switched to a demo workstation and worked without any issues.
Now I need to review the ACE FX papers - after almost 2 yeast i'm factory restored :))

Thanks Gates for all the info, is it posible to create a sub categories for all gns3 software? and is there a plan for the ERS switches?
I've tried the whole setup using vmware player and I had some problems - i'm thinking the vix API didn't worked as expected. In the end I've switched to a demo workstation and worked without any issues.
Now I need to review the ACE FX papers - after almost 2 yeast i'm factory restored :))

Hi Mark,

You are welcome. Glad to help.

Do you mean to create sub categories in Github to place EXOS VM GNS3 appliance (and template) as well as VOSS VM GNS3 appliance (and template)? Drew is the right person to make the call.

At the moment, I am not aware of a plan for ERS VM.

Thanks,

Gates
Userlevel 3

Hi Gates, with virtual VOSS 7.1, are mcasec and ipvpn features implemented?
Thanks

Hi Antonio,

MACSec requires MACSec capable PHY, so it is not implemented in vVOSS.

When you say IPVPN, do you mean Layer 3 Virtual Service (L3VSN)? If so, yes.

Thanks,

Gates
Userlevel 3

Thanks Gates for the answer.
Sorry, not ipvon as I've mistake write (I've tested the L3VSN in my gns3 lab and it works), but ipsec vpn...I suppose now that the answer is the same as for macsec..
Thanks