Solved

Firmware for Aerohive AP230

• 25 January 2021
  • 11 replies

I have a standalone Aerohive AP230.

I would really appreciate if Anyone could share the latest firmware for it ?

thank you for your help in advance.

icon

Best answer by Sam Pirok 25 January 2021, 16:22

Hi Xatef, I’ve emailed you the instructions for how to find and apply the latest firmware to your AP 230. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi Xatef, I’ve emailed you the instructions for how to find and apply the latest firmware to your AP 230. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you very much Sam.

Is there any chance I could also get the instructions for getting the latest AP230 firmware?

My AP230 is currently running 6.4r1, which appears to be why it’s failing to update from hivemanager. 

Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 6

Hello @gondal2 , I’ve emailed instructions on how to get the latest firmware for your APs to you directly. Please let me know if you have any further trouble updating your devices. 

Hi, Are you able to send me the instructions for getting the latest firmware for AP230 and also AP130

Thanks

Userlevel 6

Hi @beeone, I’ve emailed you the instructions for how to get the firmware for your two device models now. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Sam - can you send the firmware to me as well.  I have an AP230 with firmware 6.4.1 i cannot upgrade thru the IQ Connect console because it is too old.  The upgrade to 10.x keeps failing.

Userlevel 6

Hi @ESLLD, I’ve emailed you the instructions on how to access the firmware files you’ll need. We need to update the AP to at least 6.5r3 in order to manage/update the AP in XIQ. Please let me know if you have any further trouble updating your devices. 

Hi Sam, I was wondering if you could send the latest AP 230 firmware to me also please. I am having trouble updating. Thank you!

Thank you Sam - I was able to successfully upgrade my AP230 and can manage it completely in XIQ.  Thanks for your help!!

Userlevel 6

Hi @meagan.wiseman, I’ve emailed you the instructions on how to get the latest version for your AP230 as well, please let me know if you have any addition questions. 

@ESLLD, so glad I was able to help!