I would like to pass some feedback regarding version 220.127.116.11 with AP7632.
We were using version 18.104.22.168 because of the mix of legacy / fat APs
Before we upgraded to this version, with the AP7632 it was common:
- Crashlog in several APs;
- Users dissatisfied, demanding connection drops;
- Users complaining that the previous antenna was much better;
- APs stop working;
- Various instabilities;
After the update
- Crashlogs no longer exist
- Users are not complaining;
- Reliable / stable connection;
- The APs are not restarting / stopping.
There was a considerable gain in the stability of APs, especially with the ap7XXXX mix.
The problem I'm having right now is with Zebra / Motorola collectors (MC55/MC65). They are cases in isolated sites, but not generalized. I think it's something related to the "Fusion Driver". I need to analyze it better.
Congratulations to the developers who wrote this version and fixed many errors in this line of APs.
I tested this version on both the VX9000 and the RFS 4000 (last site). Working perfectly. I recommend anyone who has this AP model, update immediately (if you do not have legacy AP)