I have a very strange case of the controller Wing v5.9. We changed the password on the SSID and since then only the Apple product is no longer connected to the rest normally connected. We tried everything. Change password, change security policy. But we could not achieve anything. Maybe you can suggest something that will help us fix the problem.
Best answer by Chris Kelly
Try running this on the CLI and post the results.
# remote-debug wireless rf-domain <RFDomain> clients <00-00-00-11-22-33> events all
specify the rf-domain where the APs exist that the test Apple device is attempting to associate.
You will have to get the actual Apple device MAC though and substitute in this command.
remove the < > in the actual CLI command.