Announcing our NEW Unified Edge Delivering Robust Performance to Simplify IT and Future Proof the Network

Userlevel 2
We are proud to announce our new and improved Summit X460-G2 Switch, our most powerful edge switch, and the release of our new 802.11ac-capable IdentiFi 3805 Access Point!

Read more about these new and improved products with unbelievable benefits here: Press Release

Go to the product pages here:

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Could you please post a photo of the back of the AP3805i/e.
I'd like to know how I'd install it on a wall and also see the directions of the ports to plan the network cabling.

Thanks,
Ron
Userlevel 2
Ron wrote:

Could you please post a photo of the back of the AP3805i/e.
I'd like to know how I'd install it on a wall and also see the directions of the ports to plan the network cabling.

Thanks,
Ron

Userlevel 2
Hi Ron,
This type of information is covered in the various product manuals that show how to install, configure, etc. These are not posted yet but if you need more information I will be happy to provide the link when it goes live.

I have attached an image of our quick install guide for you. I am posting the second page in another comment (as it will not let me add two pictures).

-Kaitlyn

Userlevel 7
Kaitlyn M. wrote:

Hi Ron,
This type of information is covered in the various product manuals that show how to install, configure, etc. These are not posted yet but if you need more information I will be happy to provide the link when it goes live.

I have attached an image of our quick install guide for you. I am posting the second page in another comment (as it will not let me add two pictures).

-Kaitlyn

Thanks Kaitlyn, exactly what I was looking for.

Ron