Header Only - DO NOT REMOVE - Extreme Networks

At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

Userlevel 2
All Visio stencil links have been moved to our main website: http://www.extremenetworks.com/support/visio-stencils
Please use the links there to download stencils for your Extreme Networks products.

If there's something you'd like to see, let us know in the comments!

EDIT (Nov. 11): Links have been updated.
EDIT (Dec. 18): Updated Summit X link to include X460-G2.
EDIT (Sept 1, 2015): Links moved to main site. Updated SummitX to include X430, X450-G2, and X670-G2. IdentiFi now includes C35 and AP3825.

90 replies

Userlevel 2
Thank you!
Userlevel 2
Thank you!You're welcome Ben. Thanks for your patience.
Could you please correct the icons for BD X8? They are not correctly scaled, not fitting to 14.5 RU height in a standar rack.
Userlevel 1
Any stencils for 440-8T's ? Can't seem to find any with all the once I've seen.

Thank you
Userlevel 7
Any stencils for 440-8T's ? Can't seem to find any with all the once I've seen.

Thank you
Hi Ted. My apologies for your long wait. The new "Summit X" link in the updated original post now includes X440-8t and X440-8p stencils.
Any stencils for Summit X440 switches? Can't find anywhere. Thanks in advance!
Userlevel 7
Any stencils for Summit X440 switches? Can't find anywhere. Thanks in advance!Hi Gustavo. Sorry for your wait. The new "Summit X" link in the updated original post now includes Summit X440 stencils.
Userlevel 1
I'm missing stencils for NAC, NetSight, PurView and the IdentiFi stencils should be updated as well.
Just spotted this now, Thanks
I need a stencil for the x430-24t...can't seem to find one anywhere.
Userlevel 7
I need a stencil for the x430-24t...can't seem to find one anywhere.I've been told the X460-G2, X670-G2, and X430 Visio stencils are on the development list but are not available yet. When they are, we'll get them posted.
I don't know about anyone else, but when I click on any of the links above, I get a message from box that says the file has been removed.
Userlevel 1
I don't know about anyone else, but when I click on any of the links above, I get a message from box that says the file has been removed.
I'm also experiencing this problem 😞
Me too.
I got the icons from Support Portal, entering in Documents and Downloads / Media Library in each model that I wanted.
Userlevel 7
I'll see if I can work with our web-team to find a more permanent home for these and will update this thread accordingly.

EDIT (Nov. 10):
The files have been sent to our web-team and I'm waiting to find out what links to publish here.
Userlevel 7
I've updated the original post with new links for the entire set of currently available stencils. For legacy Enterasys products, the files are the same ones available from the extranet/support portal. For Extreme Networks products, the files came from various sources and were merged as appropriate. We will continue working on a more permanent home for these links.
Necesito Plantilla Una el Cual no eh encontrado el Cual Es X460-24t cumbre Una Esperando Respuesta favorable
Userlevel 7
Necesito Plantilla Una el Cual no eh encontrado el Cual Es X460-24t cumbre Una Esperando Respuesta favorableHi Efren,
Please take a look at the "Summit X (EXOS)" file. You should find an X460-24t stencil there.
Userlevel 2
Are there any updates on stencils for the summit-g2 series?
Userlevel 7
Are there any updates on stencils for the summit-g2 series?The last time I checked, I was told they're being built. Let me see where we're at on this.
Userlevel 2
Are there any updates on stencils for the summit-g2 series?Thanks, They are useful in trying to get customers to understand and visualize designs.
Userlevel 2
Are there any updates on stencils for the summit-g2 series?Drew, I was able to get the x460-g2 ones from an SE. Do you have a good way I can contact you so you can update the list. I can try and share it via box if I have your info, you can can contact me directly. You should be able to get my info from CRM.
Userlevel 7
Are there any updates on stencils for the summit-g2 series?I was literally typing a response to you and you beat me to it. I have the 460-G2 files now and have merged them into the SummitX file. Apparently they were finished about 2 weeks after I posted the update but no one told me. Anyway, I'm waiting on a new link from our web team so I can update the original post. We're still waiting on the X430 and X670-G2 stencils, and I'm told there's no ETA since some of the engineers are doing it in their spare time.
Userlevel 7
Are there any updates on stencils for the summit-g2 series?The new SummitX file with X460-G2 has been posted - the link in the OP is updated.