At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

Show first post

91 replies

I also really need the Summit X670-G2-series Visio Stencils because the Summit X670 is different!!! My documentation is not correct because this issued.
Userlevel 7
I also really need the Summit X670-G2-series Visio Stencils because the Summit X670 is different!!! My documentation is not correct because this issued. Hi Markus,
I've asked for these again. I hope to be able to bring back good news for you soon.
Userlevel 7
I also really need the Summit X670-G2-series Visio Stencils because the Summit X670 is different!!! My documentation is not correct because this issued. More emails sent... I haven't forgotten.
Userlevel 1
I also really need the Summit X670-G2-series Visio Stencils because the Summit X670 is different!!! My documentation is not correct because this issued. We are about to upgrade our network using this model. Would love to have this as well! Any update?
still requirement for X670. the switches are rather old, but still in the networks. would be great and helpful to get the stencils running before they are end of life. Hope we get them soon. Thanks in advance,
Userlevel 7
still requirement for X670. the switches are rather old, but still in the networks. would be great and helpful to get the stencils running before they are end of life. Hope we get them soon. Thanks in advance,Hi Markus,
I emailed the engineering team to get a status update. Hopefully I can bring some positive news soon.
Userlevel 7
I've updated the original post at the top to include the new location for our Visio stencils - they're on our main website.
We've also updated the SummitX and IdentiFi stencil sets to include a few more products, new and old.
You can find them all here: http://www.extremenetworks.com/support/visio-stencils

SummitX now includes X430, X450-G2, and X670-G2. IdentiFi now includes the C35 Controller and AP3825 stencils.

The new location is also described in this GTAC Knowledge article.
Can I please have a stencil for "Enterasys C3G124-24"?

Thanks
Userlevel 7

Thanks

Hi Andre, welcome to The Hub!
I believe the stencil you're looking for is in the A,B, & C Series Legacy pack in the
code:
ABC-Series.vss
file.

Thanks

Drew...you are my new BFF!
Is there a set of stencils for the x620 yet? the latest "Summit X-Series" stackable stencils do not seem to contain these.
Userlevel 7
Is there a set of stencils for the x620 yet? the latest "Summit X-Series" stackable stencils do not seem to contain these.Not yet. The X440-G2 will also need to be added. I'll post here again when Engineering releases them to me.

Update: It looks like the stencils have been created. I'll get them uploaded to the site as soon as I can - should be by the end of the week.
If you need them now, let me know and I'll email the file to you - I've got your address already.
Userlevel 2
Did I miss something or are there no NMS/Purview/NAC Stencils so far?

Peter
The stencils seem to be for Visio 2013. Any chance of getting 2007 flavors, specifically the Summit X G2 series.
Thanks
Bill
Userlevel 7
The stencils seem to be for Visio 2013. Any chance of getting 2007 flavors, specifically the Summit X G2 series.
Thanks
Bill
Hi Bill,
Can you try this file: http://tech.extremenetworks.com/ftp/ftp_new.aspx?file=Visio/SummitX-G2-04142016.vss
I converted the vssx to a 2007 compatible vss file.

-Drew
Thanks
Bill
That works great. Is there a rear view available as well?
Userlevel 7
Thanks
Bill
Glad I could help. Welcome to The Hub!
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like the rear view was created for these. I can ask, but it may take a while.
Thanks
Bill
Thanks, we normally use these to give to our customers showing both front and rear views of the racks.
Userlevel 7
Thanks
Bill
If it is of any help, I've got photos of most of the G2s I can share. If you'd like them, just let me know what models.
Thanks
Bill
We are using the Extreme Summit x460 switch 24 x 1GB + 8 10GB capacity. I will take anything I can get. Thanks
Bill
Userlevel 7
Thanks
Bill
Check your email, Bill 🙂
Downloaded the Summit X G2 (EXOS) getting a cannot open file in OmniGraffle. The other files I tested at random seem to work fine. Can someone please check this file and add it back to the site?
Userlevel 7
Downloaded the Summit X G2 (EXOS) getting a cannot open file in OmniGraffle. The other files I tested at random seem to work fine. Can someone please check this file and add it back to the site?Hi Jack, which file did you use? The VSS (above) or the VSSX on our www site?
Downloaded the Summit X G2 (EXOS) getting a cannot open file in OmniGraffle. The other files I tested at random seem to work fine. Can someone please check this file and add it back to the site?The VSSX from the link above. I just tried to open in Visio 2013. Visio reports the file cannot be opened because the file has become corrupted. I tried from the community link above as well as from the support site. Same issue with both files. Really need to get a diagram done using 14 460 G2s
Downloaded the Summit X G2 (EXOS) getting a cannot open file in OmniGraffle. The other files I tested at random seem to work fine. Can someone please check this file and add it back to the site?Problem Solved. The file downloaded as a .vss, I renamed it to a .vssx and now the file loads. Thank you for your time.