At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

Show first post

91 replies

Userlevel 1
Is there an x460-G2-VIM-2x stencil? i cant find it in any of the files for summit, summit G2, and EG4.
Userlevel 7
Is there an x460-G2-VIM-2x stencil? i cant find it in any of the files for summit, summit G2, and EG4.Hi Darren, It doesn't look like stencils for the G2 VIMs have been created. I don't see them in the usual internal locations.
Userlevel 1
Are there any Visio stencils for the AP3935 series of Wireless Access Points yet? The latest AP in the current stencil set is the AP3825 series.
Userlevel 2
Any news on the Analytics/NAC stencils?
Userlevel 2
new Portal / Website and far away again...Where are the stencils to find now?
Userlevel 5
Website was redesigned and launched today (July 17, 2018). Currently looking for the visio stencils page. Will comment here when found.
Userlevel 7
I'll check with the Web Team to see what happened to it.
Edit: There's a misplaced redirect that they'll remove. Standby.
Userlevel 7
The link has been fixed. Thanks for reporting this to us!
Thanks for posting the updated page! However, there are no stencils for the following devices AP8432, AP8533, AP7562, and VX9000. Can you send me a link for these stencils?
Userlevel 5
I see 8432 and 8533 in the WiNG folder when I downloaded the entire Visio stencil ZIP: http://bit.ly/2EsTVVn
The Visio stencils are a huge help. Am I missing the rear facing images for X440-G2? Looks like rear stencils were requested in general a while back.... Hoping they were created along the way.
Userlevel 2
are there also power point icons for creating sales presentations?
Userlevel 7
bb¥">are there also power point icons for creating sales presentations?
There aren't any icons specific to PowerPoint. I would suggest cropping and using the product images from our website instead, since they'll look better than the Visio shapes.
I'd like to see the X465 VIM modules added to the Visio Stencil library. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
I'd like to see the X465 VIM modules added to the Visio Stencil library. Thanks!
I'll mention this to the product team and see if that's something they're planning or if they can do it.
At least such a nice sugestion