At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

Userlevel 2
All Visio stencil links have been moved to our main website: http://www.extremenetworks.com/support/visio-stencils
Please use the links there to download stencils for your Extreme Networks products.

If there's something you'd like to see, let us know in the comments!

EDIT (Nov. 11): Links have been updated.
EDIT (Dec. 18): Updated Summit X link to include X460-G2.
EDIT (Sept 1, 2015): Links moved to main site. Updated SummitX to include X430, X450-G2, and X670-G2. IdentiFi now includes C35 and AP3825.

91 replies

At least such a nice sugestion
Userlevel 7
I'd like to see the X465 VIM modules added to the Visio Stencil library. Thanks!
I'll mention this to the product team and see if that's something they're planning or if they can do it.
I'd like to see the X465 VIM modules added to the Visio Stencil library. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
bb¥">are there also power point icons for creating sales presentations?
There aren't any icons specific to PowerPoint. I would suggest cropping and using the product images from our website instead, since they'll look better than the Visio shapes.
Userlevel 2
are there also power point icons for creating sales presentations?
new Portal / Website and far away again...Where are the stencils to find now?
The Visio stencils are a huge help. Am I missing the rear facing images for X440-G2? Looks like rear stencils were requested in general a while back.... Hoping they were created along the way.
Userlevel 5
I see 8432 and 8533 in the WiNG folder when I downloaded the entire Visio stencil ZIP: http://bit.ly/2EsTVVn
Thanks for posting the updated page! However, there are no stencils for the following devices AP8432, AP8533, AP7562, and VX9000. Can you send me a link for these stencils?
Userlevel 7
The link has been fixed. Thanks for reporting this to us!
Userlevel 7
I'll check with the Web Team to see what happened to it.
Edit: There's a misplaced redirect that they'll remove. Standby.
Userlevel 5
Website was redesigned and launched today (July 17, 2018). Currently looking for the visio stencils page. Will comment here when found.
Userlevel 2
Userlevel 2
Any news on the Analytics/NAC stencils?
Userlevel 1
Are there any Visio stencils for the AP3935 series of Wireless Access Points yet? The latest AP in the current stencil set is the AP3825 series.
Userlevel 7
Is there an x460-G2-VIM-2x stencil? i cant find it in any of the files for summit, summit G2, and EG4.Hi Darren, It doesn't look like stencils for the G2 VIMs have been created. I don't see them in the usual internal locations.
Userlevel 1
Is there an x460-G2-VIM-2x stencil? i cant find it in any of the files for summit, summit G2, and EG4.
Downloaded the Summit X G2 (EXOS) getting a cannot open file in OmniGraffle. The other files I tested at random seem to work fine. Can someone please check this file and add it back to the site?Problem Solved. The file downloaded as a .vss, I renamed it to a .vssx and now the file loads. Thank you for your time.
Downloaded the Summit X G2 (EXOS) getting a cannot open file in OmniGraffle. The other files I tested at random seem to work fine. Can someone please check this file and add it back to the site?The VSSX from the link above. I just tried to open in Visio 2013. Visio reports the file cannot be opened because the file has become corrupted. I tried from the community link above as well as from the support site. Same issue with both files. Really need to get a diagram done using 14 460 G2s
Userlevel 7
Downloaded the Summit X G2 (EXOS) getting a cannot open file in OmniGraffle. The other files I tested at random seem to work fine. Can someone please check this file and add it back to the site?Hi Jack, which file did you use? The VSS (above) or the VSSX on our www site?
Downloaded the Summit X G2 (EXOS) getting a cannot open file in OmniGraffle. The other files I tested at random seem to work fine. Can someone please check this file and add it back to the site?
Userlevel 7
The stencils seem to be for Visio 2013. Any chance of getting 2007 flavors, specifically the Summit X G2 series.
Thanks
Bill
Check your email, Bill 🙂
The stencils seem to be for Visio 2013. Any chance of getting 2007 flavors, specifically the Summit X G2 series.
Thanks
Bill
We are using the Extreme Summit x460 switch 24 x 1GB + 8 10GB capacity. I will take anything I can get. Thanks
Bill
Userlevel 7
Thanks
Bill
If it is of any help, I've got photos of most of the G2s I can share. If you'd like them, just let me know what models.
Thanks
Bill
Thanks, we normally use these to give to our customers showing both front and rear views of the racks.
Userlevel 7
Thanks
Bill
Glad I could help. Welcome to The Hub!
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like the rear view was created for these. I can ask, but it may take a while.