At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

Userlevel 2
All Visio stencil links have been moved to our main website: http://www.extremenetworks.com/support/visio-stencils
Please use the links there to download stencils for your Extreme Networks products.

If there's something you'd like to see, let us know in the comments!

EDIT (Nov. 11): Links have been updated.
EDIT (Dec. 18): Updated Summit X link to include X460-G2.
EDIT (Sept 1, 2015): Links moved to main site. Updated SummitX to include X430, X450-G2, and X670-G2. IdentiFi now includes C35 and AP3825.

91 replies

Userlevel 7
Can I please have a stencil for "Enterasys C3G124-24"?

Thanks

Hi Andre, welcome to The Hub!
I believe the stencil you're looking for is in the A,B, & C Series Legacy pack in the
code:
ABC-Series.vss
file.
Userlevel 2
Thank you!
Userlevel 7
I don't know about anyone else, but when I click on any of the links above, I get a message from box that says the file has been removed.
I'll see if I can work with our web-team to find a more permanent home for these and will update this thread accordingly.

EDIT (Nov. 10):
The files have been sent to our web-team and I'm waiting to find out what links to publish here.
Userlevel 7
Any stencils for Summit X440 switches? Can't find anywhere. Thanks in advance!Hi Gustavo. Sorry for your wait. The new "Summit X" link in the updated original post now includes Summit X440 stencils.
Userlevel 7
Are there any updates on stencils for the summit-g2 series?I was literally typing a response to you and you beat me to it. I have the 460-G2 files now and have merged them into the SummitX file. Apparently they were finished about 2 weeks after I posted the update but no one told me. Anyway, I'm waiting on a new link from our web team so I can update the original post. We're still waiting on the X430 and X670-G2 stencils, and I'm told there's no ETA since some of the engineers are doing it in their spare time.
Userlevel 2
Having those stencils with connection points (I hope they're called that way in an English Visio installation) would be tremendously helpful.
Are there any updates on stencils for the summit-g2 series?Hi everyone,

I am writing from TSIS. We were the agency who had created the Visio stencils for various product lines that are posted here. However for the past few months we have not been contacted for any new requirements.

I am taking this opportunity to again express our availability to create any new stencils or update existing ones for which we have retained the meta data.

On the connections points that Ben Parker has requested, we had submitted our proposal, but have not heard back.

Our contact is tsis@techsoftinfosolutions.com and would be glad to work on any Visio requirement.

Thank you.
Userlevel 7
I've updated the original post at the top to include the new location for our Visio stencils - they're on our main website.
We've also updated the SummitX and IdentiFi stencil sets to include a few more products, new and old.
You can find them all here: http://www.extremenetworks.com/support/visio-stencils

SummitX now includes X430, X450-G2, and X670-G2. IdentiFi now includes the C35 Controller and AP3825 stencils.

The new location is also described in this GTAC Knowledge article.
Can I please have a stencil for "Enterasys C3G124-24"?

Thanks

Drew...you are my new BFF!
Downloaded the Summit X G2 (EXOS) getting a cannot open file in OmniGraffle. The other files I tested at random seem to work fine. Can someone please check this file and add it back to the site?Problem Solved. The file downloaded as a .vss, I renamed it to a .vssx and now the file loads. Thank you for your time.
Userlevel 1
Are there any Visio stencils for the AP3935 series of Wireless Access Points yet? The latest AP in the current stencil set is the AP3825 series.
Userlevel 7
new Portal / Website and far away again...Where are the stencils to find now?
The link has been fixed. Thanks for reporting this to us!
I'd like to see the X465 VIM modules added to the Visio Stencil library. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
I'd like to see the X465 VIM modules added to the Visio Stencil library. Thanks!
I'll mention this to the product team and see if that's something they're planning or if they can do it.
At least such a nice sugestion
Userlevel 2
are there also power point icons for creating sales presentations?
Userlevel 7
bb¥">are there also power point icons for creating sales presentations?
There aren't any icons specific to PowerPoint. I would suggest cropping and using the product images from our website instead, since they'll look better than the Visio shapes.
Userlevel 2
Thank you!You're welcome Ben. Thanks for your patience.
Could you please correct the icons for BD X8? They are not correctly scaled, not fitting to 14.5 RU height in a standar rack.
Userlevel 1
Any stencils for 440-8T's ? Can't seem to find any with all the once I've seen.

Thank you
Any stencils for Summit X440 switches? Can't find anywhere. Thanks in advance!
Userlevel 1
I'm missing stencils for NAC, NetSight, PurView and the IdentiFi stencils should be updated as well.
Just spotted this now, Thanks
I need a stencil for the x430-24t...can't seem to find one anywhere.
I don't know about anyone else, but when I click on any of the links above, I get a message from box that says the file has been removed.