Question

Can login from Facebook on one computer, but not from another.

• 29 March 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Anyone else have this issue? I'm currently logged in using my FB credentials but when I try to login from my office, the option is not even available (although this cached login works fine). I can login with my Extreme partner account ID, but I've now got two accounts and I end up missing some posts/replies depending on where I am.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Eric, Is Facebook blocked at work for you?
Userlevel 4
No, it's odd - the option does not even show. I just see "Extreme" and something called "Get Satisfaction" as login options.
Userlevel 7
No, it's odd - the option does not even show. I just see "Extreme" and something called "Get Satisfaction" as login options.
Get Satisfaction is our community platform and host. They've got their own login options.
Check to make sure third-party cookies are enabled in your browser. I've seen Google not work as an option (under More) when this was the case.
Userlevel 7
Have you had a chance to check the 3rd party cookies options in your browser?
Facebook lost the top position and I don't think they will ever gain it back. There are a lot of platform's which are doing a better job in performance and client data security. It's 2019 and my Facebook app takes a long time to load content (and I have a good smartphone) plus it's draining my battery fast. Instagram is a good platform right now. I'm very satisfied with it. I'm not a social guy so I use it only for my business. Sharing photos of my products made me gain more clients. The best thing about Instagram is that you can become localy famous in a fast period of time. With the help of https://hashtagpirate.com , in one month 2k of people started following my page and the sales have increased. This is just my personal opinion but the people should stop using Facebook (mainly because they sell our information).