Header Only - DO NOT REMOVE - Extreme Networks

Favourite GTAC engineer in my timezone

The GTAC guys are generally all very good, especially the old timers, and I often see praise for them on the Enterasys "out-of-office" mailing list, but my vote for favourite goes to Alex Rotaru (even when he tells me to log a case). Who is your favourite?

15 replies

Userlevel 2
Thank you so much for recognizing Alex. I hope others share their experiences with our GTAC group.
Let’s see, I have a few that are great no matter what the situation is. Tom Currier, Jason Noni, Doug Hyde, there are definitely others, sorry if I forgot some of your names. Enterasys sure has a great GTAC team!
Userlevel 4
GTAC Guys are great... I like to work with Robert Morgenthaler, Gregory Hayden, Mike Nikitas and Brian Townsend. They are very helpful and friendly.
Leo wrote:

GTAC Guys are great... I like to work with Robert Morgenthaler, Gregory Hayden, Mike Nikitas and Brian Townsend. They are very helpful and friendly.

Thank you Leo! you learned so much you don't need our help much these days! Always great working with you!
Userlevel 5
My vote is also with Alex
Userlevel 2
Just so everyone knows, our GTAC folks are just so thrilled to see you all talking about them. Keep going!!!
In my 15 years experience as a customer, I can safely say that all the Enterasys GTAC people that I have come across are excellent and it is unfair to single out a favourite. But having said that, I remember that Alex makes damn good coffee, so guess that's worth a bit extra!!!
Stephen Faulkner wrote:

In my 15 years experience as a customer, I can safely say that all the Enterasys GTAC people that I have come across are excellent and it is unfair to single out a favourite. But having said that, I remember that Alex makes damn good coffee, so guess that's worth a bit extra!!!

Good to hear from you Stephen. And Alex is still making damn good coffee 🙂 Ian...
For many of the cases that I have opened, I recommend Elizabeth Tonkins support in Spanish.
Userlevel 2
Julian Cely wrote:

For many of the cases that I have opened, I recommend Elizabeth Tonkins support in Spanish.

Thanks for commenting Julian! So great to see Elizabeth mentioned!!
GTAC people are great, I like to work with Roberto Almendros, always very fast response, My congratulations for the Enterasys GTAC.
Some Great Feedback here regarding our GTAC team. Many thanks to all for these comments. Ian Miles Technical Director, EMEA Post Sales. Enterasys Networks
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Thanks to GTAC team. I am a higher education client since 2004 and wanted to thank the whole team of GTAC, especially to Robert Morgenthaler for his calm, friendliness and technical knowledge. His work has been crucial in the consolidation of the trust placed in Enterasys solutions.
This review is aimed at Roberto Almendros. As Entrasys Partner for over 16 years, I recognize the work of Roberto Almendros as support person.   Roberto is quick and concise response and always gives me a solution. Roberto, like other support, are essential for the proper functioning of the structure of Enterasys.
Userlevel 2
Alberto Lopez wrote:

This review is aimed at Roberto Almendros. As Entrasys Partner for over 16 years, I recognize the work of Roberto Almendros as support person.   Roberto is quick and concise response and always gives me a solution. Roberto, like other support, are essential for the proper functioning of the structure of Enterasys.

Thank you so much for the great feedback regarding Roberto. We are thrilled when one of our GTAC folks gets the recognition they deserve!