Hi, missing stencils for "new" models of Summit like X670V & X670-G2, any idea where to find or when they will be available?

Accurate Visio stencils following Extreme product line

7 replies

Userlevel 3
I couldn't find the ones for WS-AP3805, too
Userlevel 7
Hi Franjo,
Stencils for the X670 and X670V can be found in the Summit X file here: http://www.extremenetworks.com/support/visio-stencils
The X670-G2 stencils are in the process of being created. Unfortunately, the team creating them hasn't given me a date.

Please see this thread for more information
https://community.extremenetworks.com/extreme/topics/at_last_visio_stencils
Userlevel 7
Christoph wrote:

I couldn't find the ones for WS-AP3805, too

Hi Christoph,
Let me see what I can find out on this. Thanks for asking.
Hi Drew,

thank You for Your fast answer! You are right regarding the X670V stencil, but it shows only the fiber version, and I would like to show the Base-T version X670V-48t to potential customers on the Visio topology. So please add this model to the base as soon as possible.

BR
Userlevel 7
Franjo Severinac wrote:

Hi Drew,

thank You for Your fast answer! You are right regarding the X670V stencil, but it shows only the fiber version, and I would like to show the Base-T version X670V-48t to potential customers on the Visio topology. So please add this model to the base as soon as possible.

BR

Yep - you're right! I'll mention this to the team to see if they can create them as well.
Userlevel 2
Franjo Severinac wrote:

Hi Drew,

BR

Any update on the X670V-48t stencil? Doing a drawing now, and the customer has those switches. Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Franjo Severinac wrote:

Hi Drew,

BR

I asked several times and never got a response. I'll hit them up again. The 48x is available in the SummitX stencils on the website: www.extremenetworks.com/support/visio-stencils