RMA Summit X650 AC PSU

Hi. I need to do a RMA process for a Summit X650 AC PSU. I must first send the defective part to extreme in order to deliver me the replacement part?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Ivan,

It depends on the service contract coverage level of the X650. Most service contracts include advanced hardware replacement, but not all. If you open an RMA for this, someone will be able to assist with your options.

Also, see the article below for more infomration on the RMA process.: