There are several questions about 220's stacking:
1) Could I stack 24 and 48 ports models?
2) Is the 10GB-C01-
SFPP right cable model for 220 switches?
3) Do I need 4 cables for four switches, right?
4) Would it be the classical full-ring stack?
5) What is the top speed possible for stacking like this? 20Gbps?
6) Am I right that there are no dedicated stack ports on the back and I should use SFP+ ports?
Many thanks in advance,
P.S.Does it really have CISCO Cli instead of awesome EXOS?)))
P.P.S And may I have some manual for these new switches?