Header Only - DO NOT REMOVE - Extreme Networks

Summit X770 - is EOS announced?

Userlevel 4
Hello, team,

could anybody tell me EOS date for Summit X770?

Thnx!

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Hi, Ilya. The end-of-sale date for X770 was June 1, 2016. (edited by Drew C., see below)

Here's a link to the end-of-sale and end-of-support dates on the Extreme website.

Larry Kunz
Information Development
Extreme Networks
Userlevel 4
Larry Kunz wrote:

Hi, Ilya. The end-of-sale date for X770 was June 1, 2016. (edited by Drew C., see below)

Here's a link to the end-of-sale and end-of-support dates on the Extreme website.

Larry Kunz
Information Development
Extreme Networks

Hello, Larry,

thanks for your reply. Are you sure about the X770?

There is no such model in EoS list you've provided.

Indeed, it is still in current pricelist (July 2018).
Userlevel 6
Larry Kunz wrote:

Larry Kunz
Information Development
Extreme Networks

Hi. I am almost sure the X770 is not end of sales yet. https://www.extremenetworks.com/product/x770/ The link for official list is correct. If the device is not listed then there is no public information about end-of-sales. Z.
Userlevel 6
Larry Kunz wrote:

Larry Kunz
Information Development
Extreme Networks

If you want not-published schedule estimate, please contact extreme representative directly. The internal information may be the same as public...
Userlevel 4
Larry Kunz wrote:

Larry Kunz
Information Development
Extreme Networks

Thank you, everyone. I stand corrected. Sorry for posting erroneous information.

Larry Kunz