cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I have a few AP121 that are very out of date. I've tried to update via webUI and ssh with the firmware from the website but they continue to fail. I get image header magic is wrong and format of image is wrong. The AP is on version 6.0r2a.

I have a few AP121 that are very out of date. I've tried to update via webUI and ssh with the firmware from the website but they continue to fail. I get image header magic is wrong and format of image is wrong. The AP is on version 6.0r2a.

brandon_burns
New Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Dom, thanks for reaching out. I've emailed you the instructions for how to get those firmware files, please let me know if I can help with anything else!

DominikM
New Contributor
@Sam Pirok Hi Can I have firmware too, please? My one is on 6.4.1.0 and i also cant update through cloud
ā€‹regards
Dom

p.s. sorry for digging out super old thread

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris86, thanks for reaching out, Iā€™ve emailed the firmware files youā€™ll need to you directly. Please donā€™t hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything else. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @samantha.lynn,

Iā€™m having the same issue too - could I get the files too please?

Thanks in advance

GTM-P2G8KFN