This tool makes it easier for you to understand EXOS stacking and hardware compatibility. With so many hardware configurations to choose from, we understand it can be challenging to know which ones can work together.
With the EXOS Stacking Tool v2.0, users can:
- Build a stack by selecting various EXOS models so the tool can verify compatibility
- See which stacking technologies (VIM and stacking modules) are compatible and recommended
- See the minimum and maximum EXOS versions supported by the entire stack
- See the theoretical table size limits for the entire stack based on model selections
- See the suggested stack master and backup
- Access product information and knowledge articles linked from within the tool
See this article for more information: Where Can I Find the EXOS Stacking Tool?
Ask questions or provide feedback by commenting below. We want this tool to benefit you, so your feedback is welcomed and encouraged!
Extreme Networks Services Team