Header Only - DO NOT REMOVE - Extreme Networks

Extreme X150-24t switch problem

I have 8 Extreme X150-24t which have same problem. Not a single port of is working. I even tried console management but it showed some error message. Can anyone tell what is the problem with the switch.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Hello Tandin

Based on your description no. Can you give more detail?

What does the MGMT light look like?
If you connect to the console do you get any data?
Is the switch getting to a certain part of boot and then rebooting?
Can you write down the error you are receiving?

Thanks
P
Userlevel 2
Hi Tandin, please let us know if we can further help you with this issue. Thank you!
Tamera Rousseau-Vesta wrote:

Hi Tandin, please let us know if we can further help you with this issue. Thank you!

when ever the power is plugged out from the x150 24p the setting is lost. how do i fix that. does this unit uses a cmos battery?
Thanks for the reply. There is green blinking light in MGMT. Nothing is displayed when connected to console. There is no rebooting problem and no light in the all the ports. All the switches has same problem. I have attached the picture of one switch.

Userlevel 4
Create case with Extreme TAC.
hi, i have the same problem with my x150, anyone know if there is a solution?
Userlevel 6
Gerado

Are you getting anything when the switch boots when you connect to the console port?

If you are not seeing any bootup sequence meaning that the switch is not going through the bootstrap then the switch may be unusable. The bootstrap/bootrom being corrupted is the only thing we cant recover from

P