Visio stencil

• 12 February 2014
  • 27 replies

Where can I find the switches stencils? Getting error 404 in this new site.

27 replies

Userlevel 6
Hello Gustavo

Thanks for the post. We have this into the web team to get fixed. Can you please send me the link you were using?

Thanks
P
http://www.extremenetworks.com/libraries/visio/Summit-Legacy.zip
Anyone???
Userlevel 6
Hey Gustavo

We are still working on getting them up. I have added the Summti, Wireless and BD-X visio stencils to the following dropbox folder. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wq1j00vcyni7odz/pyuzC_my3L

Thanks

P
Userlevel 2
Hi Gustavo, we are working on adding the Visio stencils to the web. Once completed, I will update the community. Thank you!
Any movement on getting the stencils on the web? I'm waiting on updating our network diagrams until they're available - thanks.
Userlevel 6
Hey Jeff

Is there a stencil you need that is not on my dropbox link I can try and get it loaded up.

Thanks
P
I just downloaded them from your dropbox. Thanks so much.
Userlevel 2
Hi Jeff, we are looking at the best way to get these on to the website so your continued patience is very much appreciated. I will certainly keep the community updated on this topic.
I just checked the BlackDiamond x8.vss and it only has the 8-slot chassis with two smaller slots on the top. We have the BD8810 that has the power supplies on the bottom of the chassis. Do you have a stencil for that switch you could put up on your drop box?
Userlevel 6
Hey Jeff

The BDX and the BD8800 are different platforms . I just uploaded the BD8800 VSS file

Thanks
P
I just downloaded the BD8800 stencils and they work great. Thanks for your help.
I've dug through all the visio links and still a lot of the stencils are missing - x670v-48t-FB in particular. Have all the new stencils for the latest products been uploaded to the new website yet?
Userlevel 2
Hi Jason, we are still working through adding the visio stencils to the site. Are you looking for any others besides the x670 mentioned above? I will try to get a source for you.
Userlevel 6
Hey Jason

I loaded the 670 specific vss to the link to my dropbox. see if that gives you everything you need.

P
Hey Tamera, I'm looking for: X670v-48t, X450-48t/24t, X460-48t/24t, X350e-48t/24t as a start. Would be nice to have ALL the latest stencils for Summit 300 - 770; but I get it, it'll take some time to get everything posted.
Thanks Paul, that's a good start.
Userlevel 2
Thanks Paul...
But it's unbelievable that extreme isn't able to rehost the visio stencils, after nearly a half year, after the page-relaunch...
Userlevel 6
Hello Peter

We have posted the stencils. Not sure if you saw this post https://community.extremenetworks.com/extreme/topics/at_last_visio_stencils

let me know if that does not provide you with the information you need.

P
Userlevel 2
Thanks Paul,

but shouldn't these files not be available or findable via search-function on the main website?
Userlevel 2
Hallo Paul,

i didn't see the x430 stencils; can you fix this?
Userlevel 6
Hey Peter

I am searching for the x430 for some reason they were not part of the Summit Stencils. I have requested an update and will let you know as I hear more.

P
Userlevel 2
Hey Peter

I am searching for the x430 for some reason they were not part of the Summit Stencils. I have requested an update and will let you know as I hear more.

P
any news on the x430 stencils?
BR
Peter
Userlevel 1
I do not see the x440 either. is that going to be added?
Userlevel 6
Hey Darren

I am still waiting on a reply on when they will be done. I have a new request into getting that information and once I have an update I will post.

Thanks
P