End of Service Products
Questions and discussions regarding products that have reached end of service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want eotX250e-t24 upgrade

I want to know of a way to get ssh capability since I believe the version I have need a module and I'm unable to download the newest version. Also, is the CF card for backups? If so how can I access it?

KSmith22 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AP120 firmware

Hi, I’ve recently acquired an old AP120 for my home lab. They are “seen” by ExtremeCloud IQ but it can’t update the firmware because it’s way too old. I currently have v5.1r5. Can you possibly send me the incremental versions to update to a newer fir...

IanCass by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I add an AP to HiveManager 8.2r2c?

Hi,we are running HiveManager 8.2r2c at a site. I wanted to add an AP via serial number like I've done in ExtremeCloudIQ for other sites, but can't see an option to do it?Initially I want to on-board an AP130, but also maybe an AP650 in the next day ...

Resolved! How to clear a dhcp exclude

Hi! At my company we have a G3G124 core switch that's been running for a really long time and the person that set the system up is long gone, so I got tasked to change the DHCP settings.The deal is that we are running out of IP addresses, but the int...

rogervp by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Remove Serial Number from VHM

Hi, I recently purchased (second hand) two older Aerohive models and am hoping to re-register them.Serial Number (AP230: 02301808030453)Serial Number (AP130: 01301711290459)Thank you for your time.  

GTM-P2G8KFN