cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Eisa
New Contributor

I am trying to add an AP to extremcloud IQ connect  , but get this error: 01221703310787 A stake record of the device was found in the redirector. Can please give it free.th x

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Eisa, thanks for the mention, that device should be free to add to your inventory now. Please let me know if you have any further issues adding that device! 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @Eisa, the White LED indicates the AP thinks it’s connected to an ExtremeCloud IQ (XIQ) instance, so my best guess is that it’s connecting to it’s old instance. I’d start with a hard reset of the device to clear any old configuration that may be causing the confusion. If that doesn’t work, this guide reviews how to troubleshoot and manually connect an AP to XIQ.  If you need any help or have any questions about the steps in those articles, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We can also set up a quick call if that would be more helpful. 

Eisa
New Contributor

Hi, @Sam Pirok , Thank you very much for your help. I have added ap122 to my account, although the led is white, but the device is not online. I would be very grateful for any help. Kind regards.eisa

e064efc9092c408582b5e83b9fd0311d_81439626-bc96-433e-b3b7-f70d17824a70.jpg

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @Eisa, thanks for the mention, that device should be free to add to your inventory now. Please let me know if you have any further issues adding that device! 

Eisa
New Contributor

@Sam Pirok - please help!

GTM-P2G8KFN