ExtremeSwitching (EOS)
Questions and discussions about EOS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

S-Series Banner login/MoTD

Hi everyone, I have strange behaviour on our SSA switch (SSA-G1018-0652). I'm trying to set up banner for login and motd ... and I can't. I tried to input text with single quotes, double quotes, without anything, removed all special characters, eve...

LLDP stacked switches SecureStack C3G124-24P

I have stacked two C3G124-24P Switches and also have configured LLDP for all Ports ge.1.1-22, ge.2.1-22. I used a windows tool to test it, I got all infos (Switch name, Modell, IP, Port, VLAN, speed...) when I´m connected to the stacking master but w...

PeterM by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power cables for SSA switches.

Customer needs 15' power cables and the standard length is 6'. Having issue trying to determine length of power cables from the part number description. Have already looked at the power cord document and the price list, but no mention of lengths. Fig...

mac-locking borders

Hi, i have a question to mac-locking. (Enterasys Fw. 6.61) If i activate mac-locking on the access ports for my understanding mac spoofing is not anymore possible for devices with the same mac-address at the same switch. How is the Behavior with mor...

GTM-P2G8KFN