Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when i run command show configuration | include elrp

ompal_singh
New Contributor II
result output is=== module elrp configuration please explain me what is meaning of this output
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank
Contributor
The " | include " part only displays lines from the output of the previous command that contain "".
In your case, it would display only those lines of the "show config" that include "elrp". If that single line is all you see, it looks as if elrp isn't configured on that switch.

"show config" has a third option where it shows you the whole 'module' - for instance you could run the command "show config elrp" for elrp settings, or "show config netTools" for sntp settings. "show config ?" would give you a list of all the modules you can see that way.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Frank
Contributor
The " | include " part only displays lines from the output of the previous command that contain "".
In your case, it would display only those lines of the "show config" that include "elrp". If that single line is all you see, it looks as if elrp isn't configured on that switch.

"show config" has a third option where it shows you the whole 'module' - for instance you could run the command "show config elrp" for elrp settings, or "show config netTools" for sntp settings. "show config ?" would give you a list of all the modules you can see that way.
GTM-P2G8KFN