cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Error with Playstation or Roku type devices

Wireless Error with Playstation or Roku type devices

JustRay
New Contributor

I keep getting the following error in IQ when attempting to connect video games systems such as Sony Playstation and streaming devices such as Roku's to our wireless network:

Sta(at if=wifi0.3) is de-authenticated because of notification of driver

Rx deauth (reason 3 <auth-leave>, rssi -45dB)

I don't understand what the issue is.  Windows, MAC and IOS and Android devices connect fine! Its very odd. 

7 REPLIES 7

JustRay
New Contributor

Why cant I see the replies to this post?

Thorp6
New Contributor II

@JustRay wrote:

I keep getting the following error in IQ when attempting to connect video games systems such as Sony Playstation and streaming devices such as Roku's to our wireless network:

Sta(at if=wifi0.3) is de-authenticated because of notification of driver

Rx deauth (reason 3 <auth-leave>, rssi -45dB)

I don't understand what the issue is.  Windows, MAC and IOS and Android devices connect fine! Its very odd. 

Scroll up or down and select Settings.Select System and then System restart.Use the remote’s directional pad to highlight the Restart button and press OK.

eda
New Contributor

Which model of PlayStation are you testing with?  SONY has changed the wireless cards in the different models (4 vs 4 Pro vs 5) and it has made a significant difference.  The wireless card in the PlayStation 4 is known to have significant issues (check the PlayStation forums) and you will experience dropped traffic and poor wireless performance adversely affecting the user experience.

JustRay
New Contributor

Ive attempted system restarts several times on both the Roku's and Playstations.  Doesn't change anything. 

GTM-P2G8KFN