ExtremeWireless (IQE)
Questions and discussions about IQE devices (formerly known as Aerohive devices)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Bonjour Self-Registered Service

I have one AP230 in my environment that for some reason is advertising "Configure AP". I haven't been able to figure out what is different about this AP compared to all the others. Does anyone know how to disable this service advertisement?I do not h...

SamD by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow speed on wifi AX ap305c

Recent up to date different brands laptops get only 5/10 Mbit if they use default AX.  Effectively sabotaging their Teams sessions.If they set windows driver to N or AC ... speed is 80 Mbit ... This is a well known issue on recent AP firmware?

XIQ SSID on 5GHz on some APs but not others

I have an SSID that I want advertised only on 2.4GHz in most locations, but 5GHz as well in some areas. I looked at a classification rule, but that only does the AP, not the radio. I know I could go and turn the SSID off on each AP I didn't want it o...

James_A by Valued Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

AP3935 manual upgrade fails

I have a problem with updating the firmware on AP3935The software is downloaded via TFT. Then a message pops up to check flash and a few others.Has anyone had a similar problem? # image_upgrade AP3935-10.41.01.0080.img 10.2.2.6TFTP AP3935-10.41.01.00...

PiotrT by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with manual image upgrade AP3935

HiI have a problem with updating the firmware on AP3935The software is downloaded via TFT. Then a message pops up to check flash and a few others.Has anyone had a similar problem?image_upgrade AP3935-10.41.01.0080.img 10.2.2.6TFTP AP3935-10.41.01.008...

PiotrT by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN