Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XIQ - Datacenter IPs

XIQ - Datacenter IPs

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

there is a guide with the datacenter IPs for GDC and RDC in US East. Is the same information available for the other region in the world?

Here the list for US East:

https://extremecloudiq.com/support/US_East.html

Regards Stephan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stephan, we do have guides for each RDC, but I don’t know of a central place you can see them all listed individually. Instead, you should be able to access the guide for your RDC in particular by logging in to your XIQ instance> Clicking on the silhouette icon in the top right corner> About ExtremeCloud IQ> On the App info tab look for Firewall Configuration Guide and the link next to that will take you to the page regarding your RDC IP addresses and services. Is that what you were looking for?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello Sam,

yes that is exactly what I was looking for. I was not aware that I come this way to this page.

Thank you very much for the fast answer.

Regards Stephan

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stephan, we do have guides for each RDC, but I don’t know of a central place you can see them all listed individually. Instead, you should be able to access the guide for your RDC in particular by logging in to your XIQ instance> Clicking on the silhouette icon in the top right corner> About ExtremeCloud IQ> On the App info tab look for Firewall Configuration Guide and the link next to that will take you to the page regarding your RDC IP addresses and services. Is that what you were looking for?

GTM-P2G8KFN