cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowledge Check issue on DOJO site

Knowledge Check issue on DOJO site

Krissie
New Contributor
I am trying to prepare for the exam and doing the Knowledge Check at the end of every video. However, it only shows the questions once and when you go back, it only has a grey "Start exam" button that won't show anything when you click it.

I tried Chrome, Firefox etc. and none of them work.

Anyone else has this issue?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rohan_Abeysuriy
Extreme Employee
Hi Krissie, The quickest way to get support and give feedback is to raise a case in the Dojo. There is a support function in the top right corner. This will raise a ticket directly with the support team who can solve this for you. Or you can raise a case by emailing ExtremedojoSupport - support@extremedojo.freshdesk.com

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Rohan_Abeysuriy
Extreme Employee
Hi Krissie, The quickest way to get support and give feedback is to raise a case in the Dojo. There is a support function in the top right corner. This will raise a ticket directly with the support team who can solve this for you. Or you can raise a case by emailing ExtremedojoSupport - support@extremedojo.freshdesk.com

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Let me get this reported to the DOJO teams so they can see what might be going on here. This certainly isn't the experience we want you to have ?

Fijs
New Contributor III
I think DOJO contains quite some bugs...

Examples:
  • Clicking "Continue" after completing a knowledge check, it just restarted the same knowledge check over and over...
  • After watching all videos and completing all knowledge checks, progress indicated 83%. All checkboxes for both videos and knowledge checks were green, but some arrows in front of the lesson links were still grey. After clicking multiple times on these links again, suddenly they started to change into green and the overall progress went to 100%. I shoud have recorded it, it was quite funny...
  • When the indicator progress reached 100%, I received the certificate itself! Without taking the actual exam!
GTM-P2G8KFN