With the release of GNS3 v1.5.2, we have the ability to export full Extreme Networks projects and share them with the community. Six projects have been created and can easily be imported into GNS3.
What’s new on Extreme's Virtual EXOS repo on GitHub?
- EXOS 22.1
- Six pre-made portable projects that can be used with EXOS 21.1 or 22.1
- Two guides have been updated that help with setting up Virtual EXOS in GNS3
- Where can I find a guide for setting up Virtual EXOS in GNS3?
- How do I import or export EXOS portable projects in GNS3?
- Where are the GNS3 portable projects for Virtual EXOS?
Extreme Networks Services Team