Whether you are tasked with ensuring seamless connectivity in a high school auditorium, clinical areas in a hospital or an open-air stadium, the definition of a successful Wi-Fi implementation is the same –delivering a flawless user experience. But let’s be honest, when it comes to deploying Wi-Fi some environments are simply more challenging than others. Guaranteeing successful results in the most demanding environments takes more than access points and switches; it takes a methodical system design approach and a combination of the right technologies to ensure positive results.
Register for this this webinar to learn a 3-step approach for a successful Wi-Fi deployment including:
- The detailed planning process to calculate and derive expected bandwidth for each user
- How to successfully implement a wired/wireless software driven solution based on correct assumptions
- How to use testing and verification to ensure design goals are met and user experience is delivered
- Mike Leibovitz, Director, Office of the CTO, Extreme Networks
- Thomas Borrel, Director of Product management, Extreme Networks
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 11am Eastern Daylight Time and will be available afterwards to those who register in case you miss it.
You're welcome to use this thread for discussion afterwards as well!