Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AEROHIVE HIVEOS / ACCESS POINT MATRIX.

AEROHIVE HIVEOS / ACCESS POINT MATRIX.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

8b987a35507b4068839a6f5e576166bd_0690c000008OsNSAA0.png

This matrix gives the hardware and software association for all Access points, Switches and Routers.

HiveOS Data Sheet - https://www.aerohive.com/wp-content/uploads/Aerohive_Datasheet_HiveOS.pdf

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III
15 REPLIES 15

nelson
New Contributor II

Last Thursday, when I called in to Aerohive Support, the engineer "aworden" had me upgrade my AP130 to 8.2r2, which he said is a "Golden" version for this AP. I do not see that version on your diagram. I asked him more than once if this is the version Aerohive recommends, and he said yes. So far, there have not been any noticeable issues. Thank you.

jduffield
New Contributor

Abhi,

Can you please take a look at what makes HiveOS 8.1r2a faster than 8.2r1a? Hopefully the issue is fixed in 8.2r2, but I won't be able to test it for another 3 weeks.

We are running 8.2r1a on our AP250s with a 100Mbps internet connection. Speedtest.net was giving us ~50Mbps download. After talking with support and uploading 8.1r2a, we are getting ~80Mbps, which is no different than what our wired clients are getting.

jduffield
New Contributor

Great! Thank you for putting this together!

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hi Jacob,

Yes, you are right. Sorry about that. 8.2r2 is not released yet and we will be releasing soon. I updated the matrix to reflect the latest version which is 8.2r1a. You are on the current latest version.

jduffield
New Contributor

Abhi, it does not appear as though 8.2r2 is available for the AP250. I am running Hivemanager 8.2r1a and when I force an AP250 to update (using golden image) it does not go passed 8.2r1a. And looking at the downloads available, I do not see it there, either (as attached).

GTM-P2G8KFN