Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP130 not broadcast SSID when lost connection to HVMNG

AP130 not broadcast SSID when lost connection to HVMNG

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Greetings,

I had an issue where is the SSID is not broadcasting whenever backbone cable disconnected (cable data in from power injector). I believe SSID should be still broadcast even backbone cable disconnected. And also I already check config on the SSID and it still there, however it still not broadcast the SSID during the backbone cable disconnected. It will only broadcast the SSID whenever i plugin back the backbone cable. Can anyone explain to me.

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dsouri
Contributor III

Hello Muhammad,

This should be expected. You may notice when the AP stops broadcasting your Network-Policy SSID, it should broadcast Hive0 or some other Console SSID for troubleshooting.

This may be related to a "Track-IP" policy, in which case when Backhaul is lost, the AP stops broadcasting the configured SSID, and starts broadcasting the SSID to access it for triage.

Hope this helps,

David Souri

HiveCommunity Moderator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to disable track-ip?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hi David

Thank you for your answer.

dsouri
Contributor III

Hello Muhammad,

This should be expected. You may notice when the AP stops broadcasting your Network-Policy SSID, it should broadcast Hive0 or some other Console SSID for troubleshooting.

This may be related to a "Track-IP" policy, in which case when Backhaul is lost, the AP stops broadcasting the configured SSID, and starts broadcasting the SSID to access it for triage.

Hope this helps,

David Souri

HiveCommunity Moderator

GTM-P2G8KFN